1. Submit a well focused personal statement that directly addresses your desire to participate enroll in the Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Program, articulating future goals and potential career objectives related to the health of women, children, or families.
2. For MCH Epidemiology prospective students – express a demonstrated or strongly articulated interest in applied epidemiology: turning data into information for the purpose of improving public health practice.
3. Provide strong letters of recommendation providing substantive information about your interest and potential to contribute to improving the health of women, children, and families.
4. Personal statements should be kept within 500-800 words.
5. There is no minimum required GRE score to apply to UIC School of Public Health, all applications are reviewed. Acceptance for an MPH or PhD in MCH is highly competitive, so successful applicants typically have scores of at least 150 on each the Verbal and Quantitative sections of the test. Please note that every applicant is given a holistic evaluation of their application.
6. Admitted students typically have at least a combined undergraduate/graduate grade point average of 3.00 (A = 4.00). However, as stated, no one application criterion will determine an applicant’s admission or denial.
- RT @IllinoisLEND: The National Human Trafficking and Disabilities Work Group invites you to join an informational call Register here: https://t.co/HcocRSxpsD, Sep 21
- Congrats to MCHEPI students, Cara Bergo & Carla DeSisto for winning the Student Abstract & Student Poster Award at… https://t.co/2gWUHy7ndZ, Sep 20
- RT @SisterSong_WOC: Hear from Diana Bowman from SERVE Center next on "#ReproJustice and Education" Thurs, 9/28.… https://t.co/6x41pYIyY7, Sep 18
- RT @BlkMamasMatter: Kudos to @CityMCH for centering #ReproductiveJustice as a plenary to set the tone of this year's #CityMatCH confere… https://t.co/2105zFRDmO, Sep 18
- RT @TheRoot: Tune in to our FB Live discussion about the school-to-prison pipeline featuring @MomsRising on Friday at 12pm EST:… https://t.co/fj5b9o2eRf, Sep 7