Visit the Center
Would you like to visit the School of Public Health and learn more about the Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago?
Prospective students can schedule a visit to the CoE by contacting Cindy San Miguel at email@example.com. A typical visit includes attending a Maternal and Child Health course and meeting with faculty, staff, and current students. For directions to the School of Public Health at UIC, click here.
If you would like to participate in a tour of the campus in addition to visiting the School of Public Health, you can contact the UIC Admissions Office. Click here for more information.
- RT @MCHinAction: FB group https://t.co/1Po38ZU87y to connect #MCH #students and #alums. Spread the word @UNCMCH @HarvardMch @UW_MCH @UMN_MCH @MatChildHlthUIC, Jul 25
- Author, Janet Murphy, from City Limits, contribute to the CoE-MCH Blog and writes about maternal morbidity in NYC. https://t.co/Dauf1A6ssz, Jul 25
- MCH Trainee, Vidya Visvabharathy, named as a 2017-2018 Schweitzer Fellow! Congratulations Vidya! https://t.co/hDpZQg0nOs, Jul 20
- Where is the M in MCH? Katie Garland attends the Mother's Day March & advocates 4 better health outcomes 4 mothers. https://t.co/9mBUu2FEVY, Jun 20
- CoE-MCH blog post on Dr.Jeni Hebert-Beirne's research on women's health #ThisisPublicHealth #ThisisUIC #womenshealth https://t.co/e6IC5Nbrhu, May 30