Visit the Center
Would you like to visit the School of Public Health and learn more about the Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago?
Prospective students can schedule a visit to the CoE by contacting Cindy San Miguel at email@example.com. A typical visit includes attending a Maternal and Child Health course and meeting with faculty, staff, and current students. For directions to the School of Public Health at UIC, click here.
If you would like to participate in a tour of the campus in addition to visiting the School of Public Health, you can contact the UIC Admissions Office. Click here for more information.
- Erin Howes, MPH(c) writes about her experiences at the Making Lifelong Connections Meeting on the UIC-CoE Blog:…https://t.co/LxCxKchnqD, Apr 28
- MCH students present their capstone on SDOH & preterm births, mental health & Latinos, & smoking cessation in HIV+… https://t.co/W0VRHKDeL4, Apr 26
- MCH Faculty at the #marchforscience https://t.co/5RCfV3480B, Apr 24
- MCH alumni, faculty, and students at the UIC-SPH Alumni Celebration! #thisisUIC https://t.co/77I9fwRhvN, Apr 20
- UIC Students Izumi, Erin, Paula, and UIC alumni, Yuka at the 2017 Making Lifelong Connections Meeting! #thisisUIC https://t.co/cMW7bV8xiL, Apr 6