Visit the Center
Would you like to visit the School of Public Health and learn more about the Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago?
Prospective students can schedule a visit to the CoE by contacting Cindy San Miguel at firstname.lastname@example.org. A typical visit includes attending a Maternal and Child Health course and meeting with faculty, staff, and current students. For directions to the School of Public Health at UIC, click here.
If you would like to participate in a tour of the campus in addition to visiting the School of Public Health, you can contact the UIC Admissions Office. Click here for more information.
- RT @IllinoisLEND: The National Human Trafficking and Disabilities Work Group invites you to join an informational call Register here: https://t.co/HcocRSxpsD, Sep 21
- Congrats to MCHEPI students, Cara Bergo & Carla DeSisto for winning the Student Abstract & Student Poster Award at… https://t.co/2gWUHy7ndZ, Sep 20
- RT @SisterSong_WOC: Hear from Diana Bowman from SERVE Center next on "#ReproJustice and Education" Thurs, 9/28.… https://t.co/6x41pYIyY7, Sep 18
- RT @BlkMamasMatter: Kudos to @CityMCH for centering #ReproductiveJustice as a plenary to set the tone of this year's #CityMatCH confere… https://t.co/2105zFRDmO, Sep 18
- RT @TheRoot: Tune in to our FB Live discussion about the school-to-prison pipeline featuring @MomsRising on Friday at 12pm EST:… https://t.co/fj5b9o2eRf, Sep 7