Continuing Education Programs
The UIC Center of Excellence (CoE) in MCH has a national reputation for delivering continuing education (CE) programs and providing technical assistance (TA) to our public health agency and training partners. We host several seminars and workshops and we recently partnered with the University of North Carolina to provide CE and TA services through the National MCH Workforce Development Center.
The National Maternal and Child Health Workforce Development Center
The National Maternal and Child Health Workforce Development Center at UNC Chapel Hill (the Center) offers state and territorial Title V leaders training, collaborative learning, coaching and consultation in implementing health reform using a variety of learning platforms.
In this new era of health transformation, the Center uses cutting edge tools and techniques to move the maternal and child health field one step further, leveraging health transformation opportunities to improve the health of women and children. The free services can range from a simple telephone consultation to online resources to intensive technical assistance, including site visits and coaching. The Center also engages graduate and undergraduate students who are considering careers in public health/MCH.
The UIC CoE in MCH faculty and staff are among the consultants that partner with the Center to provide workforce training and technical assistance to the MCH community.
- Karla Altmayer from Healing to Action speaks about women in blue collar industries and sexual violence https://t.co/bgsx0MFQXM, Mar 22
- Don't forget to register for this awesome event happening THIS THURSDAY! Register here: https://t.co/j7hMUiRdyG https://t.co/d7VrbLcc06, Mar 5
- You're invited to the Health Outcomes Seminar Series talk about Innovative Strategies for Improving Women’s Health… https://t.co/OM4rKlugAe, Mar 2
- Save the date for the EverThrive IL Contraceptive Justice Symposium on 4/19 @ UIC Forum! https://t.co/lOtwzeFfNP https://t.co/Moiz5u4g5D, Feb 27
- Join EverThrive IL for the latest from Follow Her Lead: a Speaker Series for Emerging Women Leaders. Leveraging Pas… https://t.co/6mQgbD8eQ1, Feb 23