Stay Connected and Involved
As alumni of the UIC Center of Excellence (CoE) in MCH you’ve joined a proud and growing group of leaders creating positive change in maternal and child health worldwide. Take some time to reconnect with the program and fellow alumnus.
Alumni can serve as mentors to current students through the UIC CoE in MCH Alumni-Mentor Program. If you are interested in becoming an mentor contact Cindy San Miguel at email@example.com. Also, UIC SPH has volunteer opportunities that include being an Alumni Career Contact or an Alumni Recruitment Contact.
The School of Public Health and the SPH Alumni Association Board hold various events each year. Click here for a list of events.
Professional and Personal Accomplishments
Please contact us when you celebrate any milestones in your life or you have news to share. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact Cindy San Miguel with any updates or news at firstname.lastname@example.org or update your information on our Alumni Information Update Form.
- RT @MCHinAction: FB group https://t.co/1Po38ZU87y to connect #MCH #students and #alums. Spread the word @UNCMCH @HarvardMch @UW_MCH @UMN_MCH @MatChildHlthUIC, Jul 25
- Author, Janet Murphy, from City Limits, contribute to the CoE-MCH Blog and writes about maternal morbidity in NYC. https://t.co/Dauf1A6ssz, Jul 25
- MCH Trainee, Vidya Visvabharathy, named as a 2017-2018 Schweitzer Fellow! Congratulations Vidya! https://t.co/hDpZQg0nOs, Jul 20
- Where is the M in MCH? Katie Garland attends the Mother's Day March & advocates 4 better health outcomes 4 mothers. https://t.co/9mBUu2FEVY, Jun 20
- CoE-MCH blog post on Dr.Jeni Hebert-Beirne's research on women's health #ThisisPublicHealth #ThisisUIC #womenshealth https://t.co/e6IC5Nbrhu, May 30