Stay Connected and Involved
As alumni of the UIC Center of Excellence (CoE) in MCH you’ve joined a proud and growing group of leaders creating positive change in maternal and child health worldwide. Take some time to reconnect with the program and fellow alumnus.
Alumni can serve as mentors to current students through the UIC CoE in MCH Alumni-Mentor Program. If you are interested in becoming an mentor contact Cindy San Miguel at email@example.com. Also, UIC SPH has volunteer opportunities that include being an Alumni Career Contact or an Alumni Recruitment Contact.
The School of Public Health and the SPH Alumni Association Board hold various events each year. Click here for a list of events.
Professional and Personal Accomplishments
Please contact us when you celebrate any milestones in your life or you have news to share. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact Cindy San Miguel with any updates or news at firstname.lastname@example.org or update your information on our Alumni Information Update Form.
- If you, or anyone you know, is interested in participating in this screening event at LEND (a fellow MCH training p… https://t.co/7n59zmRoVh, Jan 17
- Join the MN Department of Health for a monthly Mental Well-Being and Resilience Learning Community on 1/30 from 10-… https://t.co/3JyAaDDaRH, Jan 15
- #SaveCHIP https://t.co/3bq68wpsei, Jan 8
- Centering Intersectional Feminism for the Win! A webinar designed for feminists of all genders who experience white… https://t.co/bti25HCKPa, Jan 8
- Congrats to Dr. Handler on her pub on building the next generation of MCH leaders! https://t.co/UvyWiLHXFq #ThisisPublicHealth, Jan 7