Stay Connected and Involved
As alumni of the UIC Center of Excellence (CoE) in MCH you’ve joined a proud and growing group of leaders creating positive change in maternal and child health worldwide. Take some time to reconnect with the program and fellow alumnus.
Alumni can serve as mentors to current students through the UIC CoE in MCH Alumni-Mentor Program. If you are interested in becoming an mentor contact Cindy San Miguel at email@example.com. Also, UIC SPH has volunteer opportunities that include being an Alumni Career Contact or an Alumni Recruitment Contact.
The School of Public Health and the SPH Alumni Association Board hold various events each year. Click here for a list of events.
Professional and Personal Accomplishments
Please contact us when you celebrate any milestones in your life or you have news to share. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact Cindy San Miguel with any updates or news at firstname.lastname@example.org or update your information on our Alumni Information Update Form.
- Karla Altmayer from Healing to Action speaks about women in blue collar industries and sexual violence https://t.co/bgsx0MFQXM, Mar 22
- Don't forget to register for this awesome event happening THIS THURSDAY! Register here: https://t.co/j7hMUiRdyG https://t.co/d7VrbLcc06, Mar 5
- You're invited to the Health Outcomes Seminar Series talk about Innovative Strategies for Improving Women’s Health… https://t.co/OM4rKlugAe, Mar 2
- Save the date for the EverThrive IL Contraceptive Justice Symposium on 4/19 @ UIC Forum! https://t.co/lOtwzeFfNP https://t.co/Moiz5u4g5D, Feb 27
- Join EverThrive IL for the latest from Follow Her Lead: a Speaker Series for Emerging Women Leaders. Leveraging Pas… https://t.co/6mQgbD8eQ1, Feb 23