Helpful Hints FOR APPLYING TO the MCH AND MCHEPI MPH Programs (for Prospective Students)
- Submit a well-focused personal statement that directly addresses your interest and purpose in applying to the Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health (CoE-MCH). To the extent possible, include your future goals and potential career plans.
- For MCHEPI MPH students – the personal statement should also address your particular interest in MCH epidemiology as well as relevant experience with data collection, analysis, and/or research methodology.
- Provide strong letters of recommendation providing substantive information about your pertinent experiences, interests, and potential to contribute to improving the health of women, children, and families.
- Personal statements should be kept within 500-800 words.
- There is no minimum required GRE score to apply to UIC School of Public Health. All completed and verified applications are reviewed. Preferred academic metrics for the CoE-MCH include an undergraduate and graduate GPA of at least 3.0 (A=4.0) and GRE scores around the 50th percentile. However, please note that every applicant is given a holistic evaluation of their application, and no one criterion determines an applicant’s admission or denial.
- #Masks4MOMsIL needs your help now more than ever! Donate reusable cloth masks and help our pregnant neighbors stay… https://t.co/0XjeiKgfyq, Jul 1
- Right now, wearing a facemask is how we care for our communities. #Masks4MomsIL is supporting pregnant people acro… https://t.co/jkPnAplfza, Jun 24
- #Masks4MOMsIL has collected & shared over 7,000 reusable cloth masks to pregnant people across the Chicago area, bu… https://t.co/pgs0ujVj1Y, Jun 17
- #Masks4MOMsIL has collected & shared over 7,000 reusable cloth masks to pregnant people across the Chicago area, bu… https://t.co/fVLDw77rcx, Jun 17
- Looking for Marketing & Social Media Intern Administrative Assistant Intern. https://t.co/S8xxMLLEwd, Jun 3