1. Submit a well focused personal statement that directly addresses your desire to participate enroll in the Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Program, articulating future goals and potential career objectives related to the health of women, children, or families.
2. For MCH Epidemiology prospective students – express a demonstrated or strongly articulated interest in applied epidemiology: turning data into information for the purpose of improving public health practice.
3. Provide strong letters of recommendation providing substantive information about your interest and potential to contribute to improving the health of women, children, and families.
4. Personal statements should be kept within 500-800 words.
5. There is no minimum required GRE score to apply to UIC School of Public Health, all applications are reviewed. Acceptance for an MPH or PhD in MCH is highly competitive, so successful applicants typically have scores of at least 150 on each the Verbal and Quantitative sections of the test. Please note that every applicant is given a holistic evaluation of their application.
6. Admitted students typically have at least a combined undergraduate/graduate grade point average of 3.00 (A = 4.00). However, as stated, no one application criterion will determine an applicant’s admission or denial.
- Announcing the new Child and Family Data Archive! <https://t.co/nA7PMBaz0g> The new Child and Family Data Archive… https://t.co/32Tjopi2xy, 10 hours ago
- New Job Posting: Data Analyst - Health and Wellness https://t.co/kSusUuqDGe This position will be responsible for c… https://t.co/cVsdEZbbsv, 13 hours ago
- Listening to Dr. Dzung Vo talk about mindfulness and building adolescent mental health resiliency. Learn more about… https://t.co/Ngj6tF0Fj0, 14 hours ago
- Job Posting: Outreach Coordinator - Health & Family Planning To Apply and Find Out More: https://t.co/lfxM7Mmdp0, Nov 19
- Breastfeeding Equity Townhall https://t.co/HiZOzzu4CC, Nov 19