Visit the Center
Would you like to visit the School of Public Health and learn more about the Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago?
Prospective students can schedule a visit to the CoE by contacting Cindy San Miguel at firstname.lastname@example.org. A typical visit includes attending a Maternal and Child Health course and meeting with faculty, staff, and current students. For directions to the School of Public Health at UIC, click here.
If you would like to participate in a tour of the campus in addition to visiting the School of Public Health, you can contact the UIC Admissions Office. Click here for more information.
- Breastfeeding Recommendations for Women Impacted by Opioid Use Disorder and Infants with Neonatal Abstinence Syndro… https://t.co/DzQ6TiGWUe, Jul 16
- Let's talk about the Fourth Trimester. Read this woman's personal story https://t.co/ue8IgWBMNT, Jul 9
- Let's consider what impact this change will have on MCH systems. https://t.co/mkAEEaAFun, Jul 3
- Today we honored & remembered Dr. Naomi Morris & her contributions to the UIC School of Public Health, the divisio… https://t.co/uXwp9BEaM2, Jun 24
- RT @MCH_USF: Communities recognized for work to improve public health: Healthiest Cities & Counties Challenge. The results are i… https://t.co/Vl88GQpQqo, Jun 7