Visit the Center
Would you like to visit the School of Public Health and learn more about the Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago?
Prospective students can schedule a visit to the CoE by contacting Cindy San Miguel at email@example.com. A typical visit includes attending a Maternal and Child Health course and meeting with faculty, staff, and current students. For directions to the School of Public Health at UIC, click here.
If you would like to participate in a tour of the campus in addition to visiting the School of Public Health, you can contact the UIC Admissions Office. Click here for more information.
- Our Systems Meant to Help Are Hurting Black Families #BlackMommasMatter https://t.co/gjf3EghyJN, May 22
- https://t.co/xA2ROFbzum, May 16
- Apply to the March of Dimes MOMentum: Gretchen Carlson Advocacy Fellowship! Learn more information here: https://t.co/oHfrZEBZip, May 3
- Last chance win a $10 gift card & support the CoE-MCH! Complete our stakeholder survey today! https://t.co/cVtBZNn6MF, May 3
- Are you an alumni from the UIC CoE in MCH(formerly the MCH Program)? We invite you to participate in the 2018 alumn… https://t.co/fxNUjURgQi, May 2