Visit the Center
Would you like to visit the School of Public Health and learn more about the Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago?
Prospective students can schedule a visit to the CoE by contacting Cindy San Miguel at firstname.lastname@example.org. A typical visit includes attending a Maternal and Child Health course and meeting with faculty, staff, and current students. For directions to the School of Public Health at UIC, click here.
If you would like to participate in a tour of the campus in addition to visiting the School of Public Health, you can contact the UIC Admissions Office. Click here for more information.
- CEH FACT: African-American children have a 500% higher mortality rate from asthma as compared with White children #CEHday, Oct 11
- Today is Children’s Environmental Health Day! All children deserve clean air, clean water, safe food and products… https://t.co/xH2NBjUeF6, Oct 11
- ANNOUNCING ATMCH’S #WEBINAR! “From Generation to Generation: Building #MCH Academic #Leadership” – a free, web-b… https://t.co/bho1WU8pkt, Sep 13
- RT @TulaneMCH: We and @MatChildHlthUIC read “Doing Harm: The Truth About How Bad Medicine and Lazy Science Leave Women Dismissed,… https://t.co/OIqbuwtpmG, Sep 13
- MCH-Epidemiology Trainees, Bethany Dominik and Lauren Schwerzler present their academic poster at CityMatCH in Port… https://t.co/ggUhDxbWpZ, Sep 13