Visit the Center
Would you like to visit the School of Public Health and learn more about the Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago?
Prospective students can schedule a visit to the CoE by contacting Cindy San Miguel at firstname.lastname@example.org. A typical visit includes attending a Maternal and Child Health course and meeting with faculty, staff, and current students. For directions to the School of Public Health at UIC, click here.
If you would like to participate in a tour of the campus in addition to visiting the School of Public Health, you can contact the UIC Admissions Office. Click here for more information.
- Are you an MCH alumni looking for a #bookclub this summer? Tulane and UIC Centers of Excellence in #MCH are partne… https://t.co/9C1TcRGj0l, Mar 20
- RT @UN_Women: Women and girls often face discriminatory barriers, gender gaps and biases when it comes to their sexual and reprod… https://t.co/930uHwYkx3, Mar 18
- RT @IWPResearch: A7: Some states have greater access to child care than others. See more research on #studentparents at a state-by-s… https://t.co/mXRGxqJRJm, Mar 18
- RT @MomsRising: Just under 30 minutes until today's #EarlyEdChat with @ZEROTOTHREE ! Will we see you there? https://t.co/8HDvi2OKOr, Mar 14
- RT @kewaligora: .@myrajonestaylor makes the case that early childhood providers must be committed to the fight against poverty; inc… https://t.co/nXRFeLrb46, Mar 13