Visit the Center
Would you like to visit the School of Public Health and learn more about the Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago?
Prospective students can schedule a visit to the CoE by contacting Cindy San Miguel at firstname.lastname@example.org. A typical visit includes attending a Maternal and Child Health course and meeting with faculty, staff, and current students. For directions to the School of Public Health at UIC, click here.
If you would like to participate in a tour of the campus in addition to visiting the School of Public Health, you can contact the UIC Admissions Office. Click here for more information.
- Presented by: Janine Hill, BS, MPH, PhD(c) – President, Soar Strategies About: In addition to public health conte… https://t.co/yec1Th7Hgy, Jan 16
- Current and former MCH Trainees: the 9th annual Making Lifelong Connections Meeting is now accepting for applicatio… https://t.co/iETzA4SCf1, Jan 10
- #JobPosting: Louisiana Public Health Institute is recruiting for a Senior Epidemiologist to work within the Bureau… https://t.co/YPEXm8mqo8, Dec 19
- AMCHP DC Legislative Alert! Preventing Maternal Deaths Act Heads to the President! On Thursday, Dec. 13, the Sena… https://t.co/FsSPQNfRcc, Dec 14
- RT @Guttmacher: States that refused to implement #ACA #Medicaid expansion had more than double the uninsured rate as expansion stat… https://t.co/3IVTh2tYHM, Dec 6