Visit the Center
Would you like to visit the School of Public Health and learn more about the Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago?
Prospective students can schedule a visit to the CoE by contacting Cindy San Miguel at firstname.lastname@example.org. A typical visit includes attending a Maternal and Child Health course and meeting with faculty, staff, and current students. For directions to the School of Public Health at UIC, click here.
If you would like to participate in a tour of the campus in addition to visiting the School of Public Health, you can contact the UIC Admissions Office. Click here for more information.
- ANNOUNCING ATMCH’S #WEBINAR! “From Generation to Generation: Building #MCH Academic #Leadership” – a free, web-b… https://t.co/bho1WU8pkt, Sep 13
- RT @TulaneMCH: We and @MatChildHlthUIC read “Doing Harm: The Truth About How Bad Medicine and Lazy Science Leave Women Dismissed,… https://t.co/OIqbuwtpmG, Sep 13
- MCH-Epidemiology Trainees, Bethany Dominik and Lauren Schwerzler present their academic poster at CityMatCH in Port… https://t.co/ggUhDxbWpZ, Sep 13
- Opioid Use Disorder Documented at Delivery Hospitalization... https://t.co/gvez0gIW6R via @CDCgov, Aug 13
- "This week, CDC released the first-ever multi-state analysis of trends in opioid use disorder (OUD) in labor and de… https://t.co/pTpHJ53hBZ, Aug 13