Visit the Center
Would you like to visit the School of Public Health and learn more about the Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago?
Prospective students can schedule a visit to the CoE by contacting Cindy San Miguel at email@example.com. A typical visit includes attending a Maternal and Child Health course and meeting with faculty, staff, and current students. For directions to the School of Public Health at UIC, click here.
If you would like to participate in a tour of the campus in addition to visiting the School of Public Health, you can contact the UIC Admissions Office. Click here for more information.
- If you, or anyone you know, is interested in participating in this screening event at LEND (a fellow MCH training p… https://t.co/7n59zmRoVh, Jan 17
- Join the MN Department of Health for a monthly Mental Well-Being and Resilience Learning Community on 1/30 from 10-… https://t.co/3JyAaDDaRH, Jan 15
- #SaveCHIP https://t.co/3bq68wpsei, Jan 8
- Centering Intersectional Feminism for the Win! A webinar designed for feminists of all genders who experience white… https://t.co/bti25HCKPa, Jan 8
- Congrats to Dr. Handler on her pub on building the next generation of MCH leaders! https://t.co/UvyWiLHXFq #ThisisPublicHealth, Jan 7