Visit the Center
Would you like to visit the School of Public Health and learn more about the Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago?
Prospective students can schedule a visit to the CoE by contacting Cindy San Miguel at email@example.com. A typical visit includes attending a Maternal and Child Health course and meeting with faculty, staff, and current students. For directions to the School of Public Health at UIC, click here.
If you would like to participate in a tour of the campus in addition to visiting the School of Public Health, you can contact the UIC Admissions Office. Click here for more information.
- Announcing the new Child and Family Data Archive! <https://t.co/nA7PMBaz0g> The new Child and Family Data Archive… https://t.co/32Tjopi2xy, 10 hours ago
- New Job Posting: Data Analyst - Health and Wellness https://t.co/kSusUuqDGe This position will be responsible for c… https://t.co/cVsdEZbbsv, 13 hours ago
- Listening to Dr. Dzung Vo talk about mindfulness and building adolescent mental health resiliency. Learn more about… https://t.co/Ngj6tF0Fj0, 14 hours ago
- Job Posting: Outreach Coordinator - Health & Family Planning To Apply and Find Out More: https://t.co/lfxM7Mmdp0, Nov 19
- Breastfeeding Equity Townhall https://t.co/HiZOzzu4CC, Nov 19