Visit the Center
Would you like to visit the School of Public Health and learn more about the Center of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago?
Prospective students can schedule a visit to the CoE by contacting Cindy San Miguel at email@example.com. A typical visit includes attending a Maternal and Child Health course and meeting with faculty, staff, and current students. For directions to the School of Public Health at UIC, click here.
If you would like to participate in a tour of the campus in addition to visiting the School of Public Health, you can contact the UIC Admissions Office. Click here for more information.
- IL ACEs Response Collaborative presents Shifting the Focus: Prioritizing the Developmental Needs of Infants and Tod… https://t.co/xIVWn03Dur, Sep 16
- Webinar - Identifying and Engaging Women with Substance Use Disorder in Prenatal Care SEPTEMBER 23, 2019 12:00PM –… https://t.co/brZI8s7VxJ, Sep 13
- #MCH trainee, Kim Silva, led @uicpublichealth in organizing a donation drive for folks impacted by the… https://t.co/VpW5KmUh1y, Sep 12
- Webinar: Children in Detention: Critical Clinical, Legal, Policy, and Human Rights Issues for Health Professionals… https://t.co/5cSaPTc5gp, Sep 12
- Children’s Mental Health and the Life Course Model A Virtual Workshop Series - September 16, 2019, 1:30-3:00 (Easte… https://t.co/hVVHSpyeh8, Sep 10