If you decide to enroll in Authentic Leadership, ou can expect to:
1) Identify a set of authentic, individualized, values based personal/professional goals that support your leadership development and the impact you want to make in public health.
2) Assess your current level of satisfaction with your personal and professional life.
3) Improve your level of satisfaction in a minimum two life areas.
4) Identify your leadership strengths and develop a plan to practice leading from strengths.
5) Improve your emotionally intelligent leadership competencies related to the awareness and management of your emotions and those of others.
6) Identify your personal and professional values through a values clarification process.
7) Connect and develop lasting, creative, innovative, open relationships and community with diverse MCH colleagues from across the US.
8) Develop a Leadership Philosophy and/or I Am A Leader Who…Statement/Youtube video that expresses your unique leadership philosophy.
9) Create a Leadership Development Plan that you can sustain and that you feel personally accountable to over the 6-12 months following program conclusion.
10) Identify yourself as an MCH leader regardless of your role and/position.
11) Take on a new MCH role or position (if desired) or feel engaged and satisfied with your current work.
Above and beyond these outcomes, the experiences you take from this program will change you, or help you to become more of your true self, and you will remember and apply the learnings in new ways and for a long time. Program participants who took our program as early as 2010 are still talking about how the program changed their lives.