Write for the MCH Blog!
Blog entries should be about 2-5 paragraphs in length (and no more than 500 words)
- They should include a title and the names of authors
- You may embed links into the text of relevant websites, PDF documents, videos, etc.
- You don’t have to include a picture, but it is recommended
Blogs are usually informal and written in a conversational style. If you make claims or refer to research, provide appropriate citations in APA style.
Please contact Cindy San Miguel, Program Coordinator, with blog entries or ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will review any entries to ensure that they meet all the guidelines.
Ideas for possible blog entry topics include:
- Interviewing or telling the story of someone doing amazing work in MCH
- Current MCH students: Write about your experience related to a conference you attended, your capstone, your volunteer work, a site visit for a MCH class, or your practicum. Tell your story – why did you choose to work in MCH? What kind of work do you want to do in the future?
- Write an entry about the research project you are working on
- Write about a current MCH issue that you are passionate about
MCH Alumna Success Story – Christine Bozlak Combating Childhood Obesity
MCH Students Champion Human Milk Banking
Meet Amy Solsman – Current MCH Epidemiology Student
Shattering Families – How Mass Incarceration Harms Parents and Children
- "If parents would let themselves feel proud and amazed, instead of scared, when their kids grow and change, they mi… https://t.co/zmAq2W23QW, Jul 12
- https://t.co/ImFJXvSt87 https://t.co/5lgvecPteu, Jul 12
- #ClimateChange mitigation demands large-scale, equitable solutions that include community members in the process. A… https://t.co/DDOEwJfGE4, Jul 10
- How a pediatrician became a detective. by Mona Hanna-Attisha Dr. Hanna-Attisha exposed the lead poisoning of child… https://t.co/qcKfuIDdw6, Jun 11
- RT @BYP_100: Welcome to our #SayHerName week of action! It is crucial to be both urgent and specific in articulating the intrica… https://t.co/OLZkxMkmJl, Jun 11