Joint Degree Programs and Program Concentrations
JOINT DEGREE PROGRAMS
Joint and coordinated degree programs at the UIC School of Public Health enable students to earn two degrees concurrently. Students may complete their MPH and a second degree in another UIC college in a reduced time frame. MCH students can work with their advisor to ensure that they complete the requirements for the MCH concentration and their division (Community Health Sciences or Epidemiology). For more complete information about the joint degree course requirements, please refer to Joint Degree Program Information.
The following joint degree programs are offered through the UIC School of Public Health:
Additionally, MCH PhD students in the Epidemiology Division are eligible to concurrently pursue their MD degree.
The University of Illinois offers multiple interdepartmental concentrations. Four of these concentrations which are associated with Maternal and Child Health are listed below:
The Global Health, Women’s Health, and Violence Studies concentrations can be completed in conjunction with the MCH MPH concentration. The GWS concentration is more difficult to complete with the MCH MPH concentration. However, students can take courses from any of these concentrations and are encouraged to consider doing so.
- #Masks4MOMsIL needs your help now more than ever! Donate reusable cloth masks and help our pregnant neighbors stay… https://t.co/0XjeiKgfyq, Jul 1
- Right now, wearing a facemask is how we care for our communities. #Masks4MomsIL is supporting pregnant people acro… https://t.co/jkPnAplfza, Jun 24
- #Masks4MOMsIL has collected & shared over 7,000 reusable cloth masks to pregnant people across the Chicago area, bu… https://t.co/pgs0ujVj1Y, Jun 17
- #Masks4MOMsIL has collected & shared over 7,000 reusable cloth masks to pregnant people across the Chicago area, bu… https://t.co/fVLDw77rcx, Jun 17
- Looking for Marketing & Social Media Intern Administrative Assistant Intern. https://t.co/S8xxMLLEwd, Jun 3