Stay Connected and Involved
As alumni of the UIC Center of Excellence (CoE) in MCH you’ve joined a proud and growing group of leaders creating positive change in maternal and child health worldwide. Take some time to reconnect with the program and fellow alumnus.
Alumni can serve as mentors to current students through the UIC CoE in MCH Alumni-Mentor Program. If you are interested in becoming an mentor contact Cindy San Miguel at email@example.com. Also, UIC SPH has volunteer opportunities that include being an Alumni Career Contact or an Alumni Recruitment Contact.
The School of Public Health and the SPH Alumni Association Board hold various events each year. Click here for a list of events.
Professional and Personal Accomplishments
Please contact us when you celebrate any milestones in your life or you have news to share. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact Cindy San Miguel with any updates or news at firstname.lastname@example.org or update your information on our Alumni Information Update Form.
- IL ACEs Response Collaborative presents Shifting the Focus: Prioritizing the Developmental Needs of Infants and Tod… https://t.co/xIVWn03Dur, Sep 16
- Webinar - Identifying and Engaging Women with Substance Use Disorder in Prenatal Care SEPTEMBER 23, 2019 12:00PM –… https://t.co/brZI8s7VxJ, Sep 13
- #MCH trainee, Kim Silva, led @uicpublichealth in organizing a donation drive for folks impacted by the… https://t.co/VpW5KmUh1y, Sep 12
- Webinar: Children in Detention: Critical Clinical, Legal, Policy, and Human Rights Issues for Health Professionals… https://t.co/5cSaPTc5gp, Sep 12
- Children’s Mental Health and the Life Course Model A Virtual Workshop Series - September 16, 2019, 1:30-3:00 (Easte… https://t.co/hVVHSpyeh8, Sep 10