Stay Connected and Involved
As alumni of the UIC Center of Excellence (CoE) in MCH you’ve joined a proud and growing group of leaders creating positive change in maternal and child health worldwide. Take some time to reconnect with the program and fellow alumnus.
Alumni can serve as mentors to current students through the UIC CoE in MCH Alumni-Mentor Program. If you are interested in becoming an mentor contact Cindy San Miguel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, UIC SPH has volunteer opportunities that include being an Alumni Career Contact or an Alumni Recruitment Contact.
The School of Public Health and the SPH Alumni Association Board hold various events each year. Click here for a list of events.
Professional and Personal Accomplishments
Please contact us when you celebrate any milestones in your life or you have news to share. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact Cindy San Miguel with any updates or news at email@example.com or update your information on our Alumni Information Update Form.
- Presented by: Janine Hill, BS, MPH, PhD(c) – President, Soar Strategies About: In addition to public health conte… https://t.co/yec1Th7Hgy, Jan 16
- Current and former MCH Trainees: the 9th annual Making Lifelong Connections Meeting is now accepting for applicatio… https://t.co/iETzA4SCf1, Jan 10
- #JobPosting: Louisiana Public Health Institute is recruiting for a Senior Epidemiologist to work within the Bureau… https://t.co/YPEXm8mqo8, Dec 19
- AMCHP DC Legislative Alert! Preventing Maternal Deaths Act Heads to the President! On Thursday, Dec. 13, the Sena… https://t.co/FsSPQNfRcc, Dec 14
- RT @Guttmacher: States that refused to implement #ACA #Medicaid expansion had more than double the uninsured rate as expansion stat… https://t.co/3IVTh2tYHM, Dec 6