Stay Connected and Involved
As alumni of the UIC Center of Excellence (CoE) in MCH you’ve joined a proud and growing group of leaders creating positive change in maternal and child health worldwide. Take some time to reconnect with the program and fellow alumnus.
Alumni can serve as mentors to current students through the UIC CoE in MCH Alumni-Mentor Program. If you are interested in becoming an mentor contact Cindy San Miguel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, UIC SPH has volunteer opportunities that include being an Alumni Career Contact or an Alumni Recruitment Contact.
The School of Public Health and the SPH Alumni Association Board hold various events each year. Click here for a list of events.
Professional and Personal Accomplishments
Please contact us when you celebrate any milestones in your life or you have news to share. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact Cindy San Miguel with any updates or news at email@example.com or update your information on our Alumni Information Update Form.
- Breastfeeding Recommendations for Women Impacted by Opioid Use Disorder and Infants with Neonatal Abstinence Syndro… https://t.co/DzQ6TiGWUe, Jul 16
- Let's talk about the Fourth Trimester. Read this woman's personal story https://t.co/ue8IgWBMNT, Jul 9
- Let's consider what impact this change will have on MCH systems. https://t.co/mkAEEaAFun, Jul 3
- Today we honored & remembered Dr. Naomi Morris & her contributions to the UIC School of Public Health, the divisio… https://t.co/uXwp9BEaM2, Jun 24
- RT @MCH_USF: Communities recognized for work to improve public health: Healthiest Cities & Counties Challenge. The results are i… https://t.co/Vl88GQpQqo, Jun 7