Stay Connected and Involved
As alumni of the UIC Center of Excellence (CoE) in MCH you’ve joined a proud and growing group of leaders creating positive change in maternal and child health worldwide. Take some time to reconnect with the program and fellow alumnus.
Alumni can serve as mentors to current students through the UIC CoE in MCH Alumni-Mentor Program. If you are interested in becoming an mentor contact Cindy San Miguel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, UIC SPH has volunteer opportunities that include being an Alumni Career Contact or an Alumni Recruitment Contact.
The School of Public Health and the SPH Alumni Association Board hold various events each year. Click here for a list of events.
Professional and Personal Accomplishments
Please contact us when you celebrate any milestones in your life or you have news to share. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact Cindy San Miguel with any updates or news at email@example.com or update your information on our Alumni Information Update Form.
- An Island in the Midwest: Illinois' Abortion Policies Esther Bier, MPH candidate and Irving Harris Scholar writes… https://t.co/Pj0sFrG0hw, May 21
- #MCH Navigator has released 5 new implementation #training briefs. The implementation briefs provide specific learn… https://t.co/NMvDNWG6si, May 16
- Join us in honoring Trauma-Informed Awareness Day on May 15th by learning about trauma, adverse childhood experienc… https://t.co/xCCRgJefUd, May 15
- Congratulations to all of our MCH trainees who graduated this Spring! We are incredibly proud of all of our accompl… https://t.co/oPYnmT0ste, May 14
- Thank you @EverThriveIL & our partners who joined us for #OnTheTable2019 to share their expertise on policies that… https://t.co/KhyTNJmVOn, May 14