Stay Connected and Involved
As alumni of the UIC Center of Excellence (CoE) in MCH you’ve joined a proud and growing group of leaders creating positive change in maternal and child health worldwide. Take some time to reconnect with the program and fellow alumnus.
Alumni can serve as mentors to current students through the UIC CoE in MCH Alumni-Mentor Program. If you are interested in becoming an mentor contact Cindy San Miguel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, UIC SPH has volunteer opportunities that include being an Alumni Career Contact or an Alumni Recruitment Contact.
The School of Public Health and the SPH Alumni Association Board hold various events each year. Click here for a list of events.
Professional and Personal Accomplishments
Please contact us when you celebrate any milestones in your life or you have news to share. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact Cindy San Miguel with any updates or news at email@example.com or update your information on our Alumni Information Update Form.
- Are you an MCH alumni looking for a #bookclub this summer? Tulane and UIC Centers of Excellence in #MCH are partne… https://t.co/9C1TcRGj0l, Mar 20
- RT @UN_Women: Women and girls often face discriminatory barriers, gender gaps and biases when it comes to their sexual and reprod… https://t.co/930uHwYkx3, Mar 18
- RT @IWPResearch: A7: Some states have greater access to child care than others. See more research on #studentparents at a state-by-s… https://t.co/mXRGxqJRJm, Mar 18
- RT @MomsRising: Just under 30 minutes until today's #EarlyEdChat with @ZEROTOTHREE ! Will we see you there? https://t.co/8HDvi2OKOr, Mar 14
- RT @kewaligora: .@myrajonestaylor makes the case that early childhood providers must be committed to the fight against poverty; inc… https://t.co/nXRFeLrb46, Mar 13