Stay Connected and Involved
As alumni of the UIC Center of Excellence (CoE) in MCH, you’ve joined a proud and growing group of leaders creating positive change in maternal and child health worldwide. Take some time to reconnect with the program and fellow alumnus.
Alumni can serve as mentors to current students through the UIC CoE- MCH Alumni-Mentor Program. If you are interested in becoming an mentor contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Also, UIC-SPH has volunteer opportunities that include being an Alumni Career Contact or an Alumni Recruitment Contact.
The School of Public Health and the SPH Alumni Association Board hold various events each year. Click here for a list of events.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Please contact us when you celebrate any milestones in your life or you have news to share. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact us with any updates or news at email@example.com or update your information on our Alumni Information Update Form.
- #Masks4MOMsIL needs your help now more than ever! Donate reusable cloth masks and help our pregnant neighbors stay… https://t.co/0XjeiKgfyq, Jul 1
- Right now, wearing a facemask is how we care for our communities. #Masks4MomsIL is supporting pregnant people acro… https://t.co/jkPnAplfza, Jun 24
- #Masks4MOMsIL has collected & shared over 7,000 reusable cloth masks to pregnant people across the Chicago area, bu… https://t.co/pgs0ujVj1Y, Jun 17
- #Masks4MOMsIL has collected & shared over 7,000 reusable cloth masks to pregnant people across the Chicago area, bu… https://t.co/fVLDw77rcx, Jun 17
- Looking for Marketing & Social Media Intern Administrative Assistant Intern. https://t.co/S8xxMLLEwd, Jun 3