Stay Connected and Involved
As alumni of the UIC Center of Excellence (CoE) in MCH you’ve joined a proud and growing group of leaders creating positive change in maternal and child health worldwide. Take some time to reconnect with the program and fellow alumnus.
Alumni can serve as mentors to current students through the UIC CoE in MCH Alumni-Mentor Program. If you are interested in becoming an mentor contact Cindy San Miguel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, UIC SPH has volunteer opportunities that include being an Alumni Career Contact or an Alumni Recruitment Contact.
The School of Public Health and the SPH Alumni Association Board hold various events each year. Click here for a list of events.
Professional and Personal Accomplishments
Please contact us when you celebrate any milestones in your life or you have news to share. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact Cindy San Miguel with any updates or news at email@example.com or update your information on our Alumni Information Update Form.
- Our Systems Meant to Help Are Hurting Black Families #BlackMommasMatter https://t.co/gjf3EghyJN, 11 hours ago
- https://t.co/xA2ROFbzum, May 16
- Apply to the March of Dimes MOMentum: Gretchen Carlson Advocacy Fellowship! Learn more information here: https://t.co/oHfrZEBZip, May 3
- Last chance win a $10 gift card & support the CoE-MCH! Complete our stakeholder survey today! https://t.co/cVtBZNn6MF, May 3
- Are you an alumni from the UIC CoE in MCH(formerly the MCH Program)? We invite you to participate in the 2018 alumn… https://t.co/fxNUjURgQi, May 2